We can provide your business with a support contract which can be individually tailored for your business. A support contract will give you peace of mind knowing that any questions or problems can be answered or solved in a short time and enables you to concentrate on your day to day business without the extra worry of computer related problems. These are aimed at small businesses in the Mid Wales area.
We use a basic set of questions to determine the level and cost of support required.
Type of support required
- Is email support required?
- Is telephone support required?
- Is remote access support required?
- Is on-site support required?
Required response times
- Email response time to initial support request (same day, next day, 2 days)?
- Telephone response time to initial support request? (8 hours / 12 hours / 24hours)?
- Remote access response time to initial support request? (8 hours / 12 hours / 24hours)?
- When would you expect an engineer to be onsite if required? (8 hours / 12 hours / 24hours)?
Support cover window
- What days of the week require cover?
- What hours require cover on the above days?
- Would you require cover for public holidays/bank holidays?
- Are there multiple sites that require cover?
- Do you have anybody in-house that deals with basic system issues?
- Please list the main software applications that your business relies on?
- The type of network (if any) basic peer to peer, server based, multiple servers?
- The number of Servers to be covered?
- The number of client PC’s to be covered?
- Is a monthly or quarterly system health check required?
- Do you require computer hardware cover to include the cost of replacement parts due to hardware failure (not upgrades)?
- Do you require network equipment cover to include the cost of replacement parts due to hardware failure (not upgrades)?
- Could you estimated the amount of support requests that you may require over a 12 month period whether, email, telephone, remote dial-in or on-site (your honesty is appreciated when answering this question)?
- Any additional information which might be useful to us?